Friday, August 24, 2007

I better start recording these moments!

Today I opened up a blg account because I am realizing that time is going quickly and my memory is not that good!

As I am watching Dahlia & Matthew grow I realize that I am goingto forget some of these precious memories!

Yesterday, Dahlia got her first vaccinations and Matthew had a check up. I was so touched when big brother Matthew started to cry when his little sister got her shots and let out a loud scream. He was only consoled when we talked about Dahlia gettinga a band aid for her bo-bo.

As for Matthew his language is growing by leaps and bounds. He is obsessed with balls and often carries around as many as he possibly can! In fact I think his first two word sentence is "little ball" which often sound like "le" ball. How is that for bilingual?!!

Dahlia is in full smile mode, and let out a good spurt of laughter! She is very chubby, and the doctor advised me to make sure her rolls were cleaned out so that she would not develop a rash! So cute!

Dadddy is working on getting ready for the Fall semester and has just bought an X-box 360 so that the guys ministry can flourish!

That's all for now.. until the next precious moment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when you have those free tidbits of time can you blog please? i srsly love your writing and would read future stuff :D

i feel like i am sitting there chatting with you about all the cute things happening in life...though maybe that's one reason you don't blog, so you can see ppl and tell them these things